Deadline: Sept. 31, 2020
Submission Email: email@example.com
Writers connect has open the submission windows for issue 7 of her biannual journal, the QuillS. The QuillS publishes in June and December. Works that don’t follow the laid down guidelines of the journal or is submitted ahead of time will not be published.
They accept unpublished works that have not been accepted elsewhere. All copyrights revert to the author upon publication.
- Poems should not be more than 25 lines, excluding the title.
- Fiction & Nonfiction should be between 450 – 1000 words. Haibun and Haiku Sequence (renga) are accepted under this category as nonfiction.
- Essays, Book Reviews & Interviews should be between 750 – 1500 words. (Interviews should include the Bio of the interviewer and the interviewed. Also, the Review should include the Bio of the Reviewer and author(s) of the reviewed works.
- Visual Arts should not be more than three works. Visual Arts include but not limited to Drawing, painting, sketches and photography.
- No entrant should submit more than 1 work for each category (except virtual art where maximum of three works is accepted)
- In the subject of your mail, enter the category with the journal name and Issue. E.g “Poetry, Issue 7, The Quills”
- One person can enter for all the categories but should be submitted separately.
- Submit your works with a short Bio of not more than 70 words, including your nationality and email address.
- All works should be in the body of the mail, no attachment.
Visit https://www.facebook.com/wriconpage/ for more details