Deadline: January 18, 2021
Theme: Alternative Narratives to illegal Migration Amongst Young People in Nigeria.
The Chevening Alumni Association of Nigeria (CAAN) has received funding from the Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF), to organize an essay competition for young people in Nigeria, as part of its community service endeavours.
The essay seeks to stimulate thoughts on illegal migration, especially amongst young people, towards preventing the occurrence, and for providing options to breaches of immigration regulations.
- Undergraduate students in Nigerian public and private universities and other tertiary institutions of learning.
- Not more than 2000 words, including references.
- The essay to be submitted must be original, as the essay will be subjected to quality reference checks.
- It must be typed with double-spaced.
- Appropriate use of examples and illustrations creative and engaging, with realistic solutions to the migration saga.
- Comprehensive prose.
- 1st Place: A Laptop and 1-month Data subscription
- 2nd Place: A Tablet and 1-month Data subscription
- 3rd Place: A Smart Phone and 1-month Data subscription
To apply and for more information visit here