Deadline: Friday, September 11, 2020
Topic: People Risk Management Strategies in an Era of Crisis
Word Count: 3000 words max
Submission E-mail: email@example.com
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is the regulatory body for Human Resource Management Practice in Nigeria. Our main objective is to ensure continuous professional development of our members and stakeholders, for enhancement of human capital development in the country.
The Annual essay competition is one of the Institute’s initiatives aimed at developing the research capabilities of undergraduate youth of institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
CIPM Annual Essay Competition Requirements
- Interested persons must be UNDERGRADUATES of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
- Essays must be original, empirical, and of local and international journal standards.
- The length of the essay must not exceed 3000 words with proper referencing using the APA style of referencing.
- The font type must be Times New Roman in 12 points font size.
- All entries should be typed in double line spacing, using MS word ONLY.
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
Read the 2019 First Place Winning Entry for CIPM Essay Below
- 1st Prize: N125,000 & 2 HRM books
- 2nd Prize: N100,000 & 2 HRM books
- 3rd Prize: N75000 & 2 HRM books
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners.
- All expenses paid trip to the award day and free access pass
How to Submit Entries for CIPM Annual Essay Competition
Read the 2018 3rd Place Winning Entry
Submission of Entries
All entries should be submitted with the underlisted items.
- ID card from current institution.
- Photocopy of admission letter to their current institution.
- One recent passport photograph.
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
All the documents should be scanned and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Past winners are not eligible to apply.