Opens: 6th July 2020
Closes: 31st August 2020
Theme: Accelerating Growth and Development in Africa: The Role of Technology and Innovation.
FITC has announced the opening of its 2020 Youth Connect Essay Challenge with the theme centred on Africa growth.
Our visioned Africa will be prompted and hastened by technological improvements and constant innovation, which if well harnessed, will simulate pathways for rapid development. The FITC Youth connect essay challenge is established in a feat to harness the creativity and innovation mindset of the African youth, in facilitating growth and development in Africa. It attempts to facilitate value and knowledge amongst young minds, putting them in the shoes of game-changers and problem solvers, in the African countries and the world at large.
“ACCELERATING GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA: THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION.”
Write an Essay on the Role of Technology and Innovation in accelerating growth and development.
Who can participate?
This Essay is open to undergraduates from all tertiary institutions in Africa
- Essays can be in English or French, and must not exceed 1000 words.
Entrants are expected to show originality, creativity, clarity and focus on the topic
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-written essays will not be accepted.
- One entry per person.
- FITC’s Panel of judges decision is final
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
- All entries should be submitted online. Fill your details on the registration page and follow the required steps.
Entries must be received by August 31st, 2020 (23:59 WAT).
All African Countries
- Winner – $1,000 + Laptop + Leadership Certification Programme + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 1st runner up – $500 + Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 2nd runner up – Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
Click here to submit your Essay
Find more information about the essay challenge on our social media accounts @fitcnigeria. We look forward to reading your essays!
For further inquiries, send an email to email@example.com