The company is seeking to engage experienced and highly skilled Content Developer and PR personnel, Graphic Designer and Administrative Assistant. This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate looking for something challenging and where they can genuinely make an impact on the running of the firm and its subsidiaries.
Job Title: Content Developer and Communication Personnel
- This will include collaborating with the Executive Directors and Marketing Department to plan, coordinate and manage all communication campaign activities for the company
- Plan, design, manage and supervise the company’s IT systems and ensure that they are working effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key media outlets.
- Coordinate product reviews, and where needed, media tours to support product launches.
- Responsibility for maintaining resources (press pack, contact lists, etc).Assist in tracking media coverage, customer stories and regularly reporting progress on business.
- He/she must be able to demonstrate strong management skills, communication and leadership skills.
- Understanding of how to manage and coordinate with external PR agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of pitching the vision of the company and the detail of its latest products.
- Strong time management, capacity to manage multiple projects. Strong bias to action
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of social media SEO, and website required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- The individual must be in service year of the NYSC and preferable having a degree in Information Technology or Business Communication or Public Relation (however this does not in any way exclude others from applying for the position)
For more information Visit the Official Website